Vetiver (Khus) Root is brown colored root, with earthy aroma and refreshing taste. It is a natural coolant, and is known to soothe the body, skin and nose. It is one the herb known for its uplifting properties.
- It cools down the skin, and scalp. This make it perfect for summers, but it can be used in winters as well.
- It is known to reduce itching, inflammation, redness and dandruff.
- It helps with mild physical exfoliation of skin.
- It is anti-bacterial and alkaline in nature. Hence, it pushes out the bacterias from the skin surface as well.
How to use-
Add it to your foods, recipes, spice blends, deserts, beverages or while garnishing, to add color, aroma and flavor.
- Take some vetiver root powder in a bowl. Add activating medium of your choice (such as, water, curd, herbal tea, etc).
- You can add any other powder or clay of your choice as per application (such as adding hibiscus powder for hair, or kaolin clay for face or body)
- After 5 minutes of activation, apply all over your face, body, scalp and hair lengths*.
- Leave for required time (5 minutes for face/body and 30 minutes for hair).
Vetiver/Khus Root Powder [Edible]
Vetiver/Khus Root Powder
Shelf Life/Expiry Date
Best before 06 months from date of packaging.
- Check for individual allergies upon consumption.
- Patch test recommended.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from humidity.
- Not an alternative to medical treatments.