Prepared from the traditional method of steam distillation, our 'Turmeric Hydrosol' is made up of turmeric root. It is almost colorless, and has a strong spicy aroma of turmeric. It has the goodness of water-soluble parts of turmeric roots. Turmeric has been used for culinary and beauty purposes since traditional times, due to its immense benefits.
- It is anti-inflammatory in nature, and hence, reduces the inflammation and bodily swelling. Due to this, it even reduces the redness, itching and skin inflammation.
- Rich in anti-oxidant, it is used as a supplement in a lot of health issues. It also provides anti-oxidants for better health of skin and hair.
- It improves the immunity system of the body.
- It is anti-bacterial, and hence, helps in removing and preventing growth of surface bacteria on skin, hair and when consumed, from inside the body.
- It regulates the sebum/oil production of the skin, which controls oiliness of the skin. However, it doesn't dry out the skin, making it great for dry skin too.
- It makes a great toner for your skin, and can be used multiple times a day.
- It will hydrate the skin, while providing theraputic benefits to it.
- It will help to heal minor skin wounds.
How to use Hydrosols?
- Add required drops of the hydrosol to warm water, mix well and consume.
- Add required drops of hydrosol in the beverage or culinary item of your choice.
- Spray it on your face after cleansing, and apply serum/moisturiser on damp skin.
- Soak a re-usable facial pad in the hydrosol, and gently wipe your face.
- Mix the hydrosol with any powdered cleanser/mask to activate it.
- Spray them on face while travelling for cooling effects.
- Spray it on your scalp/hair before applying oil or serum to reduce frizz.
Turmeric is best consumed in limits, being warm in nature.
Turmeric Hydrosol [Edible]
Hydrosols are herbal water, obtained by condensation of the water that has been evaporated (a process of known as distillation). The water that is being distilled has the herb (flower, root, branch, etc) inside the boiler, due to which the water soluble content of the herb is mixed with distilled water (called Hydrosol). These are suitable for all skin types, and are potent herbal waters for consumption as well