Prepared from the traditional method of steam distillation, our 'Turmeric Hydrosol' is made up of turmeric root. It is almost colorless, and has a strong spicy aroma of turmeric. It has the goodness of water-soluble parts of turmeric roots. Turmeric has been used for culinary and beauty purposes since traditional times, due to its immense benefits.
- It is anti-inflammatory in nature, and hence, reduces the inflammation and bodily swelling. Due to this, it even reduces the redness, itching and skin inflammation.
- Rich in anti-oxidant, it is used as a supplement in a lot of health issues. It also provides anti-oxidants for better health of skin and hair.
- It improves the immunity system of the body.
- It is anti-bacterial, and hence, helps in removing and preventing growth of surface bacteria on skin, hair and when consumed, from inside the body.
- It regulates the sebum/oil production of the skin, which controls oiliness of the skin. However, it doesn't dry out the skin, making it great for dry skin too.
- It makes a great toner for your skin, and can be used multiple times a day.
- It will hydrate the skin, while providing theraputic benefits to it.
- It will help to heal minor skin wounds.
How to use Hydrosols?
- Add required drops of the hydrosol to warm water, mix well and consume.
- Add required drops of hydrosol in the beverage or culinary item of your choice.
- Spray it on your face after cleansing, and apply serum/moisturiser on damp skin.
- Soak a re-usable facial pad in the hydrosol, and gently wipe your face.
- Mix the hydrosol with any powdered cleanser/mask to activate it.
- Spray them on face while travelling for cooling effects.
- Spray it on your scalp/hair before applying oil or serum to reduce frizz.
Turmeric is best consumed in limits, being warm in nature.