Rose Hydrosol is one of the most popular floral water in both- food and beauty industry. From adding it to your tea, to spraying it on your face. Our Rose Hydrosol is prepared by steam distillation of Rose (Centifolia) Petals from the location of Uttarakhand.
- Being cool & light in nature, Rose Hydrosol reduces redness and inflammation.
- It imparts soothing, calming and hydrating properties to our body or skin.
- Upon consumption, it acts as a body coolant and soothes the internal burn, including neutralising acid reflux.
- It is aromatic in nature, and is known to lighten mood, induce sleep and relieve headaches.
- Being rich in antioxidant, it protects and repairs cells and tissues from damage.
- Being astringent in nature, it controls oiliness and tightens the pores. It is good for all skin types.
- As per Ayurveda, it is known to balance all of the three Doshas.
- It can also be used as eye mist, or even as eye drops after a day full of eye stress.
- It can be used to add flavors to your dessert, shakes, salads, etc.
How to use Hydrosols?
- Add required drops of the hydrosol to warm water, mix well and consume.
- Add required drops of hydrosol in the beverage or culinary item of your choice.
- Spray it on your face after cleansing, and apply serum/moisturiser on damp skin.
- Mix the hydrosol with any powdered cleanser/mask to activate it.
- Spray them on face while travelling for cooling effects.
- Spray it on your scalp/hair before applying oil or serum to reduce frizz.
Rose Hydrosol [Edible]
Hydrosols are herbal water, obtained by condensation of the water that has been evaporated (a process of known as distillation). The water that is being distilled has the herb (flower, root, branch, etc) inside the boiler, due to which the water soluble content of the herb is mixed with distilled water (called Hydrosol). These are suitable for all skin types, and are potent herbal waters for consumption as well