Lemongrass Hydrosol is steam distilled from the lemongrass leaves. It has a very sweet, less citrusy aroma.
- It soothes the muscles and helps with bloating or menstrual cramps.
- It enhances taste of beverages, juices, or food items.
- It makes a great toner for your skin, and can be used multiple times a day.
- It will hydrate the skin, while providing cooling/calming benefits to it.
- It can be used on hair scalp/lengths as an alternative to hair perfume.
- Being anti-bacterial, it prevents the growth of bacteria. This cleanses the body internally, and upon topical application prevents acne or bacterial growth.
- It is anti-inflammatory and hence, calms down redness, or itching.
- It can be sprayed on pillow for enhanced sleep quality, or in room as mood uplifter.
How to use Hydrosols?
- Add required drops of the hydrosol to warm water, mix well and consume.
- Add required drops of hydrosol in the beverage or culinary item of your choice.
- Spray it on your face after cleansing, and apply serum/moisturiser on damp skin.
- Mix the hydrosol with any powdered cleanser/mask to activate it.
- Spray them on face while travelling for cooling effects.
- Spray it on your scalp/hair before applying oil or serum to reduce frizz.
- Spray it on your pillow for better sleep.
Lemongrass Hydrosol (Edible)
What are hydrosols?
Hydrosols are herbal water, obtained by condensation of the water that has been evaporated (a process of known as distillation). The water that is being distilled has the herb (flower, root, branch, etc) inside the boiler, due to which the water soluble content of the herb is mixed with distilled water (called Hydrosol). These are suitable for all skin types, and are potent herbal waters for consumption as well.