Kaolin Clay is one of those fine clays which is friendly for all skin types. It is a soft and tender clay, and helps in gentle cleansing of pores. It can be used in face masks, hair masks or for body masks, to suck out dirt and bacterias.
- It helps by unclogging pores by removing deposited impurities. This helps in preventing bacterial growth, curing bacterial growth and preparing skin to get the benefits of the skin / hair care regime.
- It is a gentle cleanser, and helps with improving blood circulation in area of application. This helps in increasing skin elasticity and natural glow.
- It is an extremely fine powder, and helps removing dead skin cells due to presence of minerals.
- Take required amount of clay (alone or in combination of other clay, powder, etc), and activate it using a liquid medium of your choice (water, honey, curd, etc.)
- Mix well, and apply it evenly on your face/body.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes. (Avoid letting it completely dry for best results)
- Dab some water on the application area, and wash off by massaging.
- Follow up with hydrosol & moisturiser of your choice.
- Add kaolin clay (around a teaspoon) to your hair masks (such as, blend of hibiscus powder, coconut powder, etc).
- Activate it using liquid medium of your choice (such as, curd, water, herbal blend water, etc)
- Mix well, and apply it on your hair (scalp/lengths)
- Let it sit for 30 minutes. (Wear shower cap or plastic bag to avoid drying it completely)
- Wash off using your shampoo.
- Follow up with conditioner/serum/light-weight oil, etc of your choice.
Kaolin Clay - For Face, Hair & Body Care
Best before 12 months from date of packaging.