Hibiscus Flower Powder is a multi-purpose product, which can be used for both, consumption and skin/hair care. It can be used in food, to cleanse the skin, to mask up your hair or as a body cleanser too. Our Hibiscus Powder is made up from hand picked and shade dried hibiscus flower petals.
- It is anti-bacterial in nature and rich in anti-oxidants, Vitamin C and Amino Acids. Due to this, it cleanses the body and helps maintain healthy circulatory system.
- It is a natural source of af weak AHAs, and hence, when used regularly it helps removing dead skin.
- It helps in increasing elasticity of skin and hair. Due to this, it forms a good source as food, and for hair strengthening & growth.
- It is anti-aging as well. Hence, it can be used daily as a cleanser & mask, for face and once every fortnight as a mask for hair as well.
How to use-
Add it to your foods, recipes, spice blends, deserts, beverages or while garnishing, to add color, aroma and flavor.
- Take required amount of powder and add any activating liquid to it (such as, curd, honey, water, etc).
- Apply it evenly on face and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Dab it wet and massage on face for a few seconds.
- Wash off and follow up with your routine, hydrosols, moisturiser, face oil, etc.
- Take required amount of powder and add any activating liquid to it (such as, curd, water, oil, etc).
- Apply it on your hair, and let it sit for half an hour.
- Remove the hair mask from hair by pouring water through it.
- Shampoo your hair well, and apply hair conditioner/serum.
Hibiscus Powder [Edible]
Dried Hibiscus Petal Powder