White Turmeric Powder is a stainless alternative to yellow turmeric powder. It is creamish in color, instead of white. It is native to India, and have a strong aroma and strength when it comes to usage. This product is to used as an active ingredient, hence, it is best to use on skin by combining it with any powder, clay, etc of your choice.
- It is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory in nature. It helps with removal and prevention of bacteria, may it be, in throat, inside body, on skin or hair, etc.
- It improves the circulation, and helps decreasing the phelgm inside the body.
- It can be used to cleanse the mouth and gargle the throat, by adding it to hot water.
- It cleanses out the skin and scalp, and removes the bacteria for healthier skin and scalp.
- It is cooling in nature, and impart a glow to the skin.
How to use-
- Take required amount of white turmeric powder, and add rose / hibiscus / any other powder of your choice.
- Add any activating liquid to it (such as, curd, honey, water, etc), and apply evenly on face, body for 5 minutes.
- Dab it wet and massage on face/body for a few seconds.
- Wash off and follow up with your respective routine.
- Add required amount of white turmeric powder to your hair mask (hibiscus powder/coconut powder, etc).
- Add any activating liquid to it, such as, curd, water, oil, etc.
- Apply it on your hair, and let it sit for half an hour.
- Remove the hair mask from hair by pouring water through it.
- Shampoo your hair well, and apply hair conditioner/serum.
(Pregnant women should use it after consultation with doctor)
Edible White Turmeric (Curcuma Zedoaria) Powder
Best before 06 months from date of packaging.