Coconut is the hero ingredient in hair care. It has more of its roots in India towards South India. India is the third largest producer of coconut, and celebrate World Coconut Day on September 2, every year. Coconut has its nutritional benefits in food.
- It is anti bacterial and detoxicant, which helps maintain cholestrol, Blood Pressure, better digestion and immunity.
- It provides moisture and conditioning to the hair, making them, lustrous, bouncy, strong and manageable.
- Regular usage can help it to prevent hair damaging and promote hair growth.
- It is non-grainy powder and makes a mushy paste, which makes it easy to use as well.
How to use-
Add it to your foods, recipes, spice blends, deserts, beverages or while garnishing, to add color, aroma and flavor.
- Take some coconut powder in a bowl. Add activating medium of your choice (such as, water, onion juice, oil, curd, herbal tea, etc).
- After 5 minutes of activation, apply all over your face, body, scalp and hair lengths.
- Leave for required time (5 minutes for face/body and 30 minutes for hair).
#This is not desicacted coconut, and is light brown in color. It is coconut meal powder.
Edible Coconut Meal Powder
Best before 06 months from date of packaging.