Dead Sea Mud Clay is an acne-prone skin friendly face mask that helps suck out dirt and grime. This helps in deep cleansing of skin, which is the basic step for skin health. This also makes space for other healing ingredients in your skincare to be absorbed better. It is sourced from the mineral deposits in Gujarat, India.
- It helps in improving most of the skin/hair ailments, like a super food (including acne, rosacea, eczema, etc)
- It also has properties which removes allergies, and is anti-ageing.
- Upon usage, it provides a healthy-smooth skin/hair and youthful look.
- It also helps in restoring skin's pH balance.
- It increases the skin/hair elasticity & helps in strengthening skin/hair barrier.
- It is a deep detoxifier of skin/hair, without drinking up its moisture. In fact, it helps the skin/hair improve its moisture retaining capability.
- It is known to exfoliate your skin/scalp as well.
- It is rich in anti-oxidants and various minerals, such as, Magnesium, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Oxide, Iron Oxide, Sodium Oxide, Potassium Oxide, Titanium Oxide, Phosphorus, Chloride, Bromide, etc.
- Take required amount of clay (alone or in combination of other clay, powder, etc), and activate it using a liquid medium of your choice (water, honey, curd, etc.)
- Mix well, and apply it evenly on your face/body.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes. (Avoid letting it completely dry for best results)
- Dab some water on the application area, and wash off by massaging.
- Follow up with hydrosol & moisturiser of your choice.
- Add dead sea mud clay (around a teaspoon) to your hair masks (such as, blend of hibiscus powder, coconut powder, etc).
- Activate it using liquid medium of your choice (such as, curd, water, herbal blend water, etc)
- Mix well, and apply it on your hair (scalp/lengths)
- Let it sit for 30 minutes. (Wear shower cap or plastic bag to avoid drying it completely)
- Wash off using your shampoo.
- Follow up with conditioner/serum/light-weight oil, etc of your choice.
Dead Sea Mud Clay- For Face, Hair & Body Care
Best before 12 months from date of packaging.