Curry Lead (Kadi Patta) is one such herb that has its benefits in all- culinary, medicinal & beauty industry. It is one such power house of benefits.
- It has a unique powerful flavor, that enhances the taste of the culinary item.
- It helps maintaining Pitta Level of the body. thus, improving digestion.
- It is rich in antioxidant, hence, protecting and rpairing the damage done to the cells of the skin, scalp, body. It also helps build immunity.
- Being rich in Vitamins, it is good for eyesight too. Consuming curry leaf in any form is suggested.
- Curry Leaf is also known to balance blood sugar, increase absorption of iron and levels of haemoglobin.
- It helps control acne and pimples, both- internally and externally.
- It improves growth of hair and delays pre-mature greying of hair.
- It reduces itching and inflammation, on area of application.
How to use Hydrosols?
- Add required drops of the hydrosol to warm water, mix well and consume.
- Add required drops of hydrosol in the beverage or culinary item of your choice.
- Spray it on your face after cleansing, and apply serum/moisturiser on damp skin.
- Mix the hydrosol with any powdered cleanser/mask to activate it.
- Spray them on face while travelling for cooling effects.
- Spray it on your scalp/hair before applying oil or serum to reduce frizz.
Curry Leaf Hydrosol [Edible]
Hydrosols are herbal water, obtained by condensation of the water that has been evaporated (a process of known as distillation). The water that is being distilled has the herb (flower, root, branch, etc) inside the boiler, due to which the water soluble content of the herb is mixed with distilled water (called Hydrosol). These are suitable for all skin types, and are potent herbal waters for consumption as well