Our Kalonji (Black Seed) Oil is unrefined, raw and of edible grade. This oil is as good to consume as to use for skin or hair care.
- It is a great oil for body to consume. It is good for respiratory, digestive and nervous system. It is even known to relieve joint pains & muscular pains on regular usage.
- It helps with sore throat (peppery effect cuts mucus to relieve congestion & pain), blocked nose.
- It is anti-inflammatory in nature, due to which, it helps with skin rashes, skin swelling.
- It is a good source of anti-oxidants, which are good for human health, skin and hair.
- It reduces the acne, and even helps in reducing eczema as well.
- It doesn't clog pores, hence, it is suitable for all skin types. However, patch test is recommended.
- It is great for your hair as well, wherein, it helps in reducing hair loss, helps with growth and strengthening of hair oil, as well as treats dandruff.
How to use-
As food oil- Do not heat the oil. You can add it to your salads, dressings, etc. (Refer precautions for more)
As a facial oil- Take 2 drops of the oil on palm, rub your palm to warm the oil a bit, dab on your face post moisturisation. Preferred to use during night time.
As a hair oil- Take required quantity and massage your damp hair. Leave overnight, and wash off next day.
As a hair serum- Take a few drops of oil on your palm (based on hair length/density), rub your palm to warm the oil, apply on damp hair.
Cold pressed Kalonji (Black Cumin) Oil- Edible
Best before 12 months from date of packaging.