Our Watermelon seed oil is extracted through cold-pressed method from seeds of watermelon. It is unrefined, with a nutty aroma.
- It is anti-ageing, antispetic and anti-inflammatory in nature.
- It is a source of Vitamin A, B, E, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Alpha Linolenic Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid and Stearic Acid.
- It can used by acne prone skin (oily-acne prone or dry-acne prone skin) as a facial oil.
- It helps alleviate dryness, but sealing in hydration and providing moisturisation.
- It is rich in anti-oxidant, which is good for overall health (including skin and hair)
How to use-
As food oil- Do not heat the oil. You can add it to your salads, dressings, etc. (Refer precautions for more)
As a facial oil- Take 2 drops of the oil on palm, rub your palm to warm the oil a bit, dab on your face post moisturisation or on damp skin. Preferred to use during night time.
As a nail oil- Take 2 drops and massage it on the nails of another hand for a minute. Do this for both hands/legs.
Safe for babies as well.
Cold pressed Watermelon Seed Oil, [Edible]
Unrefined Cold Pressed Watermelon Seed Oil