Our Sweet Almond (Almond Nut) oil is unrefined, and made by using cold processed technology. It is pale yellowish in color, and is a healthy food to body
- It is light in weight, due to which it penetrates easily and softens the dirt for cleansing, as well as easily moisturises the skin or scalp.
- It is rich in Vitamin E, protein, Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, Potassium, etc. Due to this, consuming a teaspoon of it daily in the morning or before sleep ensures good health.
- It helps with prevention of acne. While its comedogenic rating is 2 (on the lower side), it is advised to patch test the product.
- Due to its rich nutrient profile, it helps improving skin health, thus, reduces dark circles, dull skin, etc
- It improves the texture and radiance of skin and hair.
- It helps relieving chest pain, joint pain, cramps, regulating cholestrol as well as Blood Pressure, improving digestion, soothing nerves, growing immunity and increasing blood flow.
How to use-
As food oil-
- Do not heat the oil. You can add it to your salads, dressings, etc. (Refer precautions for more)
- Consume a teaspoon of almond daily in the morning or before sleep ensures good health.
As a facial oil- Take 2 drops of the oil on palm, rub your palm to warm the oil a bit, dab on your face post moisturisation. Preferred to use during night time.
As a hair oil- Take required quantity and massage your damp hair. Leave overnight, and wash off next day.
As a hair serum- Take a few drops of oil on your palm (based on hair length/density), rub your palm to warm the oil, apply on damp hair.
As a nail oil- Take 2 drops and massage it on the nails of another hand for a minute. Do this for both hands/legs.
Cold pressed Sweet Almond Oil [Edible]
Unrefined Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil
Shelf Life/Expiry Date
Best before 12 months from date of packaging.
- Do not heat the oil.
- Check for allergies. Patch test also recommended.
- Check with your doctor about consumption, while on medications, or facing any health issue.
- Keep your consumption limits in check. Over consumption may need to health discomfort.
- Avoid consuming empty stomach, if you have acidity problems.
- Not an alternative to medical treatments.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from humidity.