Our Pomegranate seed oil is unrefined, and made by using cold processed technology. It is pale yellowish in color, light in weight with fruity aroma.
- It is a rich source of punicic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, and anti-oxidants, which are good for human health.
- Presence of acids, and anti-oxidants also helps with skin issues, such as dryness, inflammation, rashes, etc. as well
- It is anti-ageing as well, which makes it suitable for matured skin.
- It doesn't clog pores, hence, it is suitable for all skin types. However, patch test is recommended.
- It helps in increasing the blood flow upon application, which improves the quality of skin as well as hair.
How to use-
As food oil- Do not heat the oil. You can add it to your salads, dressings, etc. (Refer precautions for more)
As a facial oil- Take 2 drops of the oil on palm, rub your palm to warm the oil a bit, dab on your face post moisturisation. Preferred to use during night time.
As a hair oil- Take required quantity and massage your damp hair. Leave overnight, and wash off next day.
As a hair serum- Take a few drops of oil on your palm (based on hair length/density), rub your palm to warm the oil, apply on damp hair.
As a nail oil- Take 2 drops and massage it on the nails of another hand for a minute. Do this for both hands/legs.
Cold pressed Pomegranate Seed Oil (Edible)
Best before 12 months from date of packaging.