Our Coconut oil (Extra Virgin) is unrefined, and made by using cold processed technology. It is one of the most popularly used oils of India. It is used in cooking or oral hygiene, as much as in hair or skin care.
(Since, coconut oil is comedogenic, it may not be suitable for acne-prone skin)
- It is a rich source of capric acid, lauric acid, oleic acid, myristic acid, linoleic acid, fats, vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, etc.
- It is known to be anti-bacterial, and detoxicant in nature. This makes it a solution to healthier body.
- Upon regular consumption, it helps by improving levels of good cholestrol and reducing levels of bad one. It also helps by improving metabolism (and hence, digestion) and immunity.
- It is rich in anti-oxidants and helps by reducing inflammation.
- Coconut Oil is used in oral care, for the purpose of 'Oil Pulling', as it is known to remove toxins and diseases related to tooth and gum.
- It helps nourish and strengthen the hair. Being light weight and non-greasy, it conditions the hair and make them lustrous.
- It can be used on lips, in hair masks, as body oil, hand oil, to nourish and condition the skin.
How to use-
As food oil- Cooking in cold pressed coconut oil is considered as good for health.
As a facial oil- Take 2 drops of the oil on palm, rub your palm to warm the oil a bit, dab on your face post moisturisation. Preferred to use during night time.
As oral care oil- Take a teaspoon of oil and swish it in your mouth well (around 5-15 minutes). Spit it and brush your teeth. Do not swallow this oil, as it becomes toxic by the dirt of the mouth.
As a hair oil- Take required quantity and massage your damp hair. Leave overnight, and wash off next day.
As a hair serum- Take a few drops of oil on your palm (based on hair length/density), rub your palm to warm the oil, apply on damp hair.
As a nail/hand/body oil- Take required drops and massage well. Apply on damp skin to lock in hydration, while providing moisture.
Cold pressed Coconut Oil (Edible)
Best before 12 months from date of packaging.